NARITH SENResource Planning and Partnerships Manager Southeast Asia, DMI Global
HighProductivity.vn's resources help our client Pepboys archieved success in improving and maintaining the ERP software and infracstructures.
Ongoing satisfaction leads to the team expansion quickyly. After six months, the team size expands from 1 Ruby developer to 5 Ruby developers and 3 SAP Hybris Developer.
Personally, I am extreme satisfied with the team's performance.
Active Users per day
Tracking Issues per day
- -> Custom CMS components (TurnTo Hybris plugin)
- -> Custom Backoffice components for building UI
- -> Extension of standard accelerator components
- -> Maintenance and monitoring of Hybris servers
- -> Hybris and Hybris-oriented solutions hosting
- -> Multi-accounts for market localization;
- -> Audit package (checking for code quality, infrastructure design, fault clearance);
- -> Consulting sessions.
The ERP software consists of four main systems that allow users to request supplies to integrate to Alfresco and Microsoft Outlook.
Allow Users to Request Suppliers and Orders
The first part was the main interface that allow users to request supplies, check orders and repair schedule.
Inntegrating with Alfresco and Microsoft Outlook
Sync Data between Alfresco and Internal System
Integrate with Microsoft Calendar
Scheduling Batch Jobs
User Interface to manage underlying scheduling jobs overnight
An issue tracking system that allows Pepboys to track complains and errors of stores across the country and delegate to responsible team.